To our Pincus Plastic Surgery patients and family,
We hope you are all staying safe. We anticipate the re-opening of our practice will be in the very near future, to be announced as soon as we can. Initially, we will be limiting our appointments to injectables and consultations as well as post op visits. We anticipate soon after to safely resume surgeries.
In preparing for the reopening of our practice, we would like to reassure you that in addition to our high level of cleanliness we have always had in place, we have added extra protection policies to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
The measures include:
- All of our staff are tested for COVID-19 and are cleared to work
- Our clinical and office staff will wear masks
- Our clinical staff will wear gloves and put new gloves on every time they see a patient
- Prior to scheduling a patient we are doing a pre-health screening and we will rescreen at the time of their appointment
- We are limiting the number of patients in our office to maintain social distancing
- We ask that visitors or friends wait in the car
- Patients are required to wear masks within our office. We will provide masks for patients who do not have one
- We have hand sanitizer in the rooms for patient and staff use
- We are scheduling appointments with enough time to sanitize the rooms and afford each patient a safe and quick visit
- We disinfect our reception area after each patient
In addition to the above measures, we will be following all the national and local guidelines and best practices to safeguard your health and well-being.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us or contact the office.
We look forward to welcoming you back!!
David J. Pincus, MD, FACS